Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tuesday Throwdown TT302 One Layer

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown # 302 One Layer challenge. What fabulous projects and cards everyone did last week! Thank you for participating in our challenges and joining in the fun! This week we have a new challenge for you. Thanks to all who hopped along with us for our 300th Anniversary Blog Hop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:
 36. KartenKram 

Congratulations KartenKram 
 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by 26 July 2016 to claim your prize.

Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is One Layer

As always, qualified projects are anything papercrafting related. 
Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.  BACKLINKED ENTRIES WILL BE REMOVED.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  We all love getting feedback, don't we?
Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments. Therefore, we kindly ask that you turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week's Sponsor: A Muse Studio


Kim is giving away this beautiful Mini Blooms stamp set.
Sign up for A Muse Studio's newsletter here.
Follow Kim on these following platforms for more ideas and inspirations: BlogFacebookInstagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are the creations from Team A.

Berni
Simply Defined Bloom collection and corner dies

RBBB & TAC

CraftyGirl Creations "Lighthouse Turtle" image

Jacqueline 
Using Images by: My Grafico 



Rachelle
We miss you. Hope to see you next challenge

Using 2 digis from Digi Darla Stamps


Friends Forever




4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the winners beautiful work DT

Gr Karin

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay! Thanks so much for picking my card for your Top 3! I am honoured! Congrats to the other picks and to the winner as well! I enjoy your challenges very much!

Your new challenge is very challenging - I find one-layer to be tough! I'll see what I can do! Your DT inspiration samples are gorgeous and they did well with one layer!

Jessi said...

I'm so honored to be part of the top 3! Thank you, you made my day!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I finally got up the courage to make a one-layer card! They are tough (for me!). I did a Google search for the guidelines of a one-layer card and they are strict! But I'm happy with how mine turned out, and now maybe I won't be so intimidated to try one the next time! Thank you for the inspiration! Have a great day!