Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown #225 - Christmas

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown # 225. What fabulous projects and cards everyone did last week!   Happy Holidays to all. Have you finished your shopping??   We're so glad you came to join us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:



Congratulations, #37 Tammy A
 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by 30 December 2014 to claim your prize.

Awesome projects!  Top 3
Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is Christmas

Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  We all love getting feedback, don't we?

Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments. Therefore, we kindly ask that you
turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 This Weeks Sponsor is CraftyGirl Creations


http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_114

Hi, I am CraftyGirl (not my given name).  I am originally from New Jersey but now live in Virginia Beach Virginia with my loving husband for over 30 years.  I think I was born crafting and come by it honestly since God blessed me with a Mom who loved to craft and in my eyes was the queen of crafts.  She taught me most of what she knew and all of what I know about life and crafts.
I love to draw and hope you enjoy what you see in the store.  All CraftyGirl Creations digital stamps come in .JPG, .PNG and .TIF formats.   You can find my art at Stitchy Bears Digital Outlet: CraftyGirl Creations
Come over and see my latest creations at: http://craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CraftyGirl Creations has provided all images for the DT to use. 
Please allow our DT members to inspire you!

Here are the creations from Team A.

Using Crafty Girl Creations - Stocking


 Using CraftyGirl Creations "Christmas Ornament 1 with Dots"       

inside:


Emily L.
Using CraftyGirl Creations image: Merry Christmas Holly 1  


Using Crafty Girl Creations - Stocking

We miss you, sending healing prayers and blessing hugs for quick recovery.

  Using Crafty Girl Creations : Ornaments with Dots
Using Crafty Girl Creations - Christmas Ornaments 

 Crafty Girl Creations - Christmas Stocking


Ruth
  We look forward to seeing your creations next time

Sarah
Crafty Girl Creations - "Christmas Stocking with Doodling"


Vicki
Using CraftyGirl Creations:  Christmas Ornaments 2












11 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Very lovely Christmas creations from everyone!! :) Congrats to the winners from last challenge!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful creations from the DT! Thanks for the Christmas challenge!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What beautiful gallery from the DT! Congrats winners and WTG!!!

Monika Reeck said...

woow all the DT member made lovely cards love them all..dear DT member I want to make my Comment section to be POP UP again but it always show me WORD VERIFICATION...please teach me how to deleted the Word Verification cause I already choose DONT SHOW but it still shown...but as I see on this challenge blog comment section it doesnt show...I was heard it was an issue from Blogger...please someone maybe can help me..I love to leave comment too :) and many blogger has that WORD V.... :)

Nancy in Iowa said...

Oh my WOW! Thank you for the inspiration!

Janis Lewis said...

Thank you for choosing my project as one of the favs. So glad you guys liked it!

Tammy said...

Oh how exciting!! Thank you so much! I will email you soon! Congrats to the other winners as well and beautiful cards this week DT!
Hugs, Tammy

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey guys, while checking out your latest challenge I saw your notice stating that your DT have been coming across more entries with Word Verification lately. In case you weren't aware, many blogs including private DT blogs and other places where you never used to have fill in a CAPTCHA, are suddenly requiring to prove you are not a robot. In many of these situations, (I can guarantee this with my own blog anyway) that word verification is still OFF.

It apparently has to do with the third party cookie filters in regards to the recently added Google One account logins. I've recently found out that if you simply leave the CAPTCHA area empty and simply click the 'publish your comment' button anyway, the comments still go through. Just thought you'd like to know and share it with your team.

Lisa D.

Diane said...

Wow...stunning projects from the DT!!!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge.
Lovely cards by the design team

Pamellia said...

Beautiful DT work! Thanks for another wonderful challenge, Happy Holidays to all! :)